About us, XPRESS Ventures
XPRESS Ventures is a leading company builder and investor in the digital logistics sector, with the goal of co-founding and scaling LogTech startups. We provide founders access to capital, infrastructure, expertise, and a network of customers, VCs, and talent.
To continue supporting the best startups in logistics, we are looking for a Venture Architect with strong financial experience!
Founded in 2020, XPRESS currently manages a portfolio of 4 startups in the areas of Last Mile, Pharma, On-Demand Retail, and Fulfillment. As part of FIEGE Logistics, one of Europe's leading contract logistics companies, XPRESS consists of a team of 8 former founders and innovators based in Berlin.
What to expect in this role:
- Financial analysis of selected investment targets' digital business models
- Development of business cases for potential spin-offs from XPRESS Ventures
- Modeling of Cap-Table scenarios based on ongoing and future financing rounds for our portfolio ventures
- Management of investment execution in collaboration with external consultants and FIEGE Finance
- Conception and implementation of KPI systems and monitoring of cash flow for our portfolio ventures
- Sourcing and assessing of new investment opportunities
- Conducting monthly and quarterly reporting
What describes you:
- Highly analytical with excellent numerical skills and detail-orientation
- A passion for digital business models, startups, and the VC ecosystems
- Strong communicator and able to translate complex analyses into clear statements
- Independent team player, thriving in a fast-paced environment
Requirements for the role:
- Master's degree with a focus on finance and accounting or a related discipline
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in finance, controlling orM&A or in a fast-paced environment such as startups, VC/PE, or consulting
- Excellent in handling Excel and relevant F&A software
- Fluent in German (C1) and English.
The benefits of working at XPRESS:
- Competitive salary of 70.000€ - 80.000€ depending on previous experiences, plus additional benefits
- Steep learning curve when it comes to the interaction of logistics, technology, and start-ups
- Networking within the Berlin start-up ecosystem with founders, VCs, and experts from the digital field
- 30 days of vacation
- Central co-working space in the “Maschinenraum”
Let’s build and invest in tomorrow’s logistics champions – together.