About us, XPRESS Ventures
XPRESS Ventures is a Berlin-based company builder in the digital logistics sphere. We aim to disrupt the logistics industry by allowing driven entrepreneurs to access critical logistical infrastructure, expertise, and our vast network of customers, venture capitalists, and founders.
We are backed by FIEGE Logistics, one of Europe’s leading contract logistics companies with expertise in developing and realizing integrated, holistic logistics systems. As a family-owned logistics provider, thinking ahead for the next generation is integral to our DNA. As a small team, we work in an agile manner.
To continue supporting the best startups in logistics, we are looking for a working student in our venture department with strong analytical skills!
We seek a passionate working student to join high-priority projects to explore and build the next LogTech start-up with us. Expect a steep learning curve, growth opportunities, autonomy, and ownership coupled with practical guidance by our experienced venture architects and managing partners.
What to expect in this role:
- You will be involved in designing and managing a best-in-class innovation project aiming at bringing together the best talents to shape the future of logistics
- You will perform in-depth qualitative and quantitative market research and evaluate the potential of provided use cases in the industry
- You will prepare the presentation materials that are directly shown to board members
- You will get involved in the process of building companies from scratch
- You are studying a bachelor's or master's degree in business, entrepreneurship, economics, mobility, or supply chain management
- You have experience working in start-ups, strategy consulting, in other fast-paced digital businesses
- You are passionate about the intersection of entrepreneurship, technology, and logistics
- You are a well-structured, analytical, and entrepreneurial thinker
- You are a problem-solver and a strong team-player
- You are motivated and hungry to learn
- You have a critical mindset and sharp eyes to detect improvement areas
- You are not afraid to ask for help or to initiate new projects
- You feel comfortable in dynamic work environments with flat hierarchies
- Prior exposure to company building or other innovation frameworks is a plus
- Fluent English and German Proficiency (B2)
The benefits of working at XPRESS:
- Steep learning curve when it comes to the interaction of logistics, technology, and start-ups
- Networking within the Berlin start-up ecosystem with founders, VCs, and experts from the digital field
- Central co-working space in the “Maschinenraum”
Let’s build and invest in tomorrow’s logistics champions – together.